For the purpose of delivery of manually sorted ore into the dressing works, an ore railway (268 m) has been constructed in 1829/30. Colloquially called railway it was laid out horizontally on an embankment from the ore passes inside the heap. The ore hutches were pushed by the miners and accommodated a volume of 0.3 cubic metres. The wheels went along iron mounted squared timbers. A tall rubble stone wall is situated where the ore railway enters the tunnel to the ore passes. A few metres east, at some lower level, the leat mouth is located which lead motive water from the Drei Eichen mine into the Constantin Teich (pond) via a manmade ditch.