select language

The praying house represents the largest of the buildings grouped around the yard and features a single storey structure with developed attic storey. The building was first constructed as a carpenter’s and storage house in 1853, but later converted into a praying house. It features a slate gable roof with roof extensions and a prominent slate covered bell tower. Today’s steel bell that replaced the former mine bell is suspended in midair. The sound hatches have not been preserved. The clock face of the bell tower is located at its lower part.

Interactive Map