select language

Erected in 1820 the administration and assembly building is designed as a single storey structure built in rubble stone and measuring 17 by 11.7 m. The plain tile mansard roof holds triangularly arranged dormers at its northern side. The gables are faced with boards. Windows are arranged symmetrically with seven axes at the eaves and four at the gables. Restored in compliance with monument protection they are divided in six sections. As for all other buildings the main entrance is located towards the yard.  

Interactive Map