select language

Approximately 15 m east of the power house, which hosted the steam-powered gin, a massive building is located.  Originally it was used for the storage of firing material and the single storey structure was extended by another storey and designed with a half-hip roof in 1924. It stretches 18 m in length and 9 m in width. An extension is located to the south where it comes clearly visible that it has been component part of the former charcoal house.

Interactive Map