select language

Next to the driveway of the heap the sorting house is located. Built in 1820 it represents the oldest building within the ensemble of the Drei Brüder Schacht (shaft). The single-storey structure features plastered rubble stone walls and is topped by a clipped gable roof covered with tiles. Within the last years it has been restored in compliance with monument protection and is now used as a society house.

Interactive Map