select language

In between 1904 and 1906 the 16th century residential houses adjoining to the former mining school were dismantled and replaced by a two-storeyed functional building of the mining academy. The impressive extension accounted for the most modern buildings of the academy. It features 9 axes with windows mostly held in curved bow design. The door access holds a headstone with the inscription mining academy and the symbols of hammer and chisel.

Interactive Map