The administration and assembly buildung hosted the fiscal part (state authorized) of the drainage gallery. Additionally rooms for expeditions and administration as well as homes for the gallery foreman and the house overseer were located inside the building and it stored all documents of operation, plans and mine inventory. Elaborate restoration in compliance with monument protection has been implemented since 2011. The two storey building with cellar measures a basic area of 15 x 9 m. It features five window axes alongside and two at the gables. Upper storey and gables are lined with boards. Atop the house entrance a sandstone slab with the inscription Huthaus zum Rothschönberger Stolln 1844 (administration and assembly building of the Rothschönberger drainage gallery 1844) has been placed.