select language

The two-storey manor house with a gabled roof is part of the group of buildings on the western side of the complex. The ground floor walls are made of solid, rendered natural stone; the upper floor walls are constructed from slag bricks and a timber frame. The windows are arranged in irregular rows across the simple structure. The main entrance is in the courtyard. The roof of the building on the garden side has numerous dormers. The manor house has a small ballroom with Renaissance-style ceiling decorations. During restoration works, an original Pompeiian-style wall painting was uncovered in the old bathroom. In the stairwell, cast-iron balustrades have been preserved, along with cast-iron and wrought-iron doors and locks in a number of rooms. A plaque in the entrance area commemorates the visits of the royal sovereigns Albert (1880), Carola (1890) and Friedrich August (1912).

Interactive Map