According to the dating of the sill beam in the half-timbered structure, Judge Christoph Lange’s house was constructed in 1611. The beams are adorned with hollow mouldings in the shape of little ships. The two-storey house with its original small window openings was built of solid masonry in the basement and half-timbered on the upper floor. The half-timbered work to the west was later replaced by solid walling. The half-timbered work is notable for its top rail and blind rail that run all the way through, as well as for its simple St. Andrew’s crosses, some of which have been preserved. It is topped by a tiled gable roof.

Interactive Map