The representative building complex of the chief mining office (Kirchgasse 11) originates from the 16th century and is composed of the main building at the Kirchgasse lane and a building extension in right angle position. Originally, the complex constituted the former court of the reputable family of Schönlebe at Freiberg. The late Gothic main building of the court was erected in 1510 (after the great fire in 1484). The massive three-storeyed building features a magnificent cross vault inside the street aligned entry area of the ground floor. Another late Gothic reticulated vaulting is located at the first floor. Inside the building several decorated portals can be found and majority of original doors with iron mountings has been preserved.