The historical landmark of the Mědník hill is the Baroque chapel of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary. It was built in 1674 by Julius Francis, Duke of Saxo-Lauenburg and owner of the Ostrov demesne which also included Mědník. It's a simply masoned rotund-like building. The facade is crafted in simple style, appears undivided and ends in a prominent major ledge. Above the stony portal a transom is placed containing a coat of arms. The interior is shaped hexagonally and shows deep window inlets which are separated from each other by pilasters and ornamented capitals. The original facilities of the chapel have not been preserved.