In 1697, the manor house opposite the hammer mill was built. The date can be read on the wooden beam above the front door. The ground floor of the building is made of quarry stone blocks. Above that, the building has a half-timbered construction featuring diagonal crosses. The hipped roof is tiled with slate and features several dormer windows.

Interactive Map