The stamp mill with underground stamp wheelhouse is a two-storey half-timbered structure built between 1816 and 1818. The two-level gabled roof features two rows of dormer windows on each side. On the side of the stamp mill not facing the shaft there is a small bell tower with a surviving clock mechanism. The stamp mill itself was supplied with energy from the underground stamp wheel by means of two hading shafts, via the shaft paths that end inside the mill. The division of the interior spaces is fundamentally unchanged.

Interactive Map