The administration and assembly building of the Gesellschaft mine, built in 1830, is the largest and most distinctive building of its kind in the Schneeberg mining district. The two-storey house is completely built in a half-timbered style. It features a large hipped and gabled roof with two levels, as well as two rows of regular dormer windows. The west gable end is completely boarded over. The windows have been completely renovated and the casements have been given a protective coat of green paint. The wooden shutters that once hung on the ground-floor windows have not survived. Since 1947, rooms in the house have been used as working and business rooms. The house has also been used for residential purposes. After 1995, the surviving structural elements were incorporated in the exemplary renovation, which was carried out in compliance with monument protection.

Interactive Map