The creation of the Works Mill dates back to the beginnings of the liquation works. Christoph UTHMANN was named as the builder in 1537. The mill originally had three milling gears. Over the course of its history, the works were damaged or destroyed, and then rebuilt, multiple times as a result of fire, flooding, and war. The works mill was originally leased to its users solely for milling. Only after 1945 was it used as a living space, and it was turned into a residential home with a café in 1986. Today, the mill is a solid masonry building with a gabled roof and an added upper floor. There is a two-storey extension, also with a gabled roof, on the north side of the building.