The original manor house, later housing the trading post, is now the dominant building in the entire complex. The bottommost of the three attic levels was used for residential purposes. On both sides, therefore, the roof was adorned with shed dormers positioned on two levels. The central building was erected in 1560 by the UTHMANN family, and later rebuilt several times. After the territorial lord of Saxony purchased the Liquation Works, the building was converted to house the chambers of the Elector’s family and their servants. The replica of an electoral heraldic panel held by two iron workers, dating back to 1586, with an inscription commemorating the first expansion of the manor house under ELECTOR CHRISTIAN stands above the entrance on the eastern side of the manor house. The house served as both trading post and residence for the factor, and was also used for storage at the same time.