The coach house is one of the newest buildings on the land within the wall. It has an L-shape layout and is one storey high, with an overhanging attic. The two buildings abutting one another have protruding slate-covered gable roofs with shed dormers. Today used as a residence, the building was erected in 1907. The coach house, now converted, stood opposite the house.

Interactive Map