The Zimmerhaus and the Works School are linked by a connecting structure. The rectangular, tiled pitched roof of the connecting structure links the gable roof of the Zimmerhaus and the hipped roof of the school, with eaves and ridge at the same height. The roofs have different roof structures, such as shed dormers and cowls. Both the Zimmerhaus with butcher’s stall and the adjoining school were built in 1612. The older part of the building was erected as a stable in 1537, and later used as a teacher’s residence and thus a school at the same time. A date marker from 1627 can be seen on the edifice. In 1873, the ground floor of the old carpentry was turned into a coach house. The butcher for the Liquation Works lived on the ground floor of the Zimmerhaus, in the southern part of the Works.  

Interactive Map