select language

Close to the top of the Komáří hůrka (skeeter hill), the St. Wolfgang’s chapel is located (consecrated to St. Wolfgang, the patron saint of miners). Originally, it has been designed as a gothic chapel, but was rebuilt in baroque style between the years 1692-1700. Several years later a small cemetery was founded next to the chapel. It represents extensive settlement activity by miners who searched for tin ore, thereby advancing into the highest altitudes of the ore mountains.

Interactive Map