select language

The single-nave Church of the Holy Spirit was built near the south gate of the city; this has now been lost. It is first mentioned in 1454. However, some of its features suggest that it was erected in the late 14th century. The church was rebuilt after the fires of 1538 and 1633, and underwent renovation in 1839. In the 19th century, a polygonal spire was added to the sloping gable roof.

Interactive Map