The Neuhammer forge, which was also founded in the sixteenth century, is situated on the left bank of the Flöha river. It was in use from 1586. One of the wheel chambers facing the Flöha held two water wheels, each with a diameter of about 8.5 metres. One water wheel operated the three tilt hammers of varying sizes while the other drove the double bellows for the fire. A second, smaller bellows was operated manually. This was used to heat up smaller items during the forging process. A separate room on the ground floor originally served as a lockable copper storage room. Under each of the three tilt hammers stood an anvil. The anvils were supported by blocks, and each one was a different size, matching the three differently sized tilt hammers. The technical equipment was still functioning in the first half of the 20th century. In 1960, it was moved to the Althammer. In addition to administrative rooms, the half-timbered building also contained the coppersmith’s living quarters. The upper floor of the building may have been added at a later date.