The All Saints’ Hospital Church was probably founded in 1516. It is the oldest religious half-timbered building in the western Erzgebirge: a simple church with a high gable above a polygonal rectory and a domed bell tower on the roof. Inside the church, tombstones of famous figures from the 16th century are still preserved. In addition to the mint masters of the Royal Mint, shift masters and mining entrepreneurs, wealthy citizens were also buried here. The altarpieces come from the workshop of Lucas Cranach, while the coats of arms indicate that Heinrich von Könneritz, the mining inspector, donated the altarpiece. There is also a group of Calvary sculptures dating back to 1544, which were crafted in the workshop of the sculptor Christoph Walter from Dresden. After a full restoration in 1993, the church was opened to the public.