The late-Baroque two-storey building with Rococo elements was built by mining officer and smalt producer Johann Josef Putz in 1709. The front facade has been preserved since the time of construction and the building features an outstanding luxurious home in the style of a town aristocratic palace. The entrance hall, originally driveable all the way through to the courtyard, contains a barrel vaulting. On the right side of the building there is a square room with low ceiling that shows rich moulding. On the upper storey the original layout design with three residential, richly decorated rooms near the main frontage has been preserved. A large entrance portal into the courtyard has been preserved as well. Today the building hosts a restaurant.