The Gesellschaft Mine was one of the largest and most important mine complexes in the Neustädtel mining area. The surviving surface buildings comprise the administration and assembly building (1830), the mine forge (1839), the carpenter’s house, the well house and the powder house (1844). The wooden coe over the turbine shaft was built in 1984 to protect the shaft. The motive-water leat is open to visitors as far as the turbine shaft.

Impressions