This building now houses the museum for the visitors’ mine and the Sauberg Klause café. It was built as a metalworking shop or forge in 1916 and was later used as a storage and administrative building. The single-storey building has a row of evenly-spaced windows of two different types on the side facing the street, as well as an entryway fronted by stairs. On the south side of the building is an entrance with a wooden double door surrounded by wooden cladding. The hipped roof of the building features four roofed dormers and a shed dormer on the street-facing side. 

Interactive Map