The building was constructed in 1507 as the residence of the elector, moneyer, and mine manager ALBRECHT VON SCHREIBERSDORF. Around a century later, in 1604, it began operating as an inn. It was joined with the neighbouring property to make one building in the 18th century. A third storey was added in 1835. The facade of the building was redesigned in 1920. Today, the building is a long construction with twelve bays and a hipped roof. There are a number of vaulted spaces on the ground floor, and there is a diamond vault in the hallway of the building. The dining area features an elaborately designed ceiling with wooden beams.

Interactive Map