This small two-storey terraced house was built in 1496/97. It was the home of the master mathematician ADAM RIES (*1492 †1559). The building was later repeatedly converted for different uses, and was used as both a residential dwelling and a school of mathematics in the 16th century. It was fully renovated between 1981–83 and once again in 2010. It has been used as a museum since 1984.

Interactive Map